1/9/2011
it’s me in Taoyuan International Airport!
spent almost 5 hours in the airplane,
watching those fluffy clouds floating around me..
reached at 2.35,
first tried the wi-fi in the airport,
oh my goodness,
now I really know how slow streamyx is..
==”
after we unloaded our baggage in the hotel,
we went to Xi Men Ding to have our dinner,
we had decided to try the steamboat,
a small pot for each person..
i wanna try something that tasted familiar to me,
so guess what flavor is this?
It’s kimchi!
Oh my god,
Tasteless!!!
><”
Then we went to have desserts,
This is how the shop looks like,
And I found that the people here used to pay before they enjoy their meal..
I shared this with Poh Mi,
Mango ice!
Yummy~
Taking photos in the hotel..
2/9/2011
They like to sing karaoke on the bus,
I mean the taiwanese..
Went to visit JIngtong Station..
Guess what’s this??
Postcards!
After that we went to Coal Mine Museum,
Have a tour in a choo-choo-train..
(it’s used to carry coal from one place to another in the past)
It rained cats and dogs when we’re going to leave,
So we had to stay back,
So hungry..
TT
Quickly went for lunch when the rain stopped,
The dishes really satisfied my taste buds this time,
Tasted so good,
Especially bitter gourd with salted egg and the fried little fishes!
After we satisfied our stomach,
We went to Jiufen,
Had to climb uncountable stairs,
Almost 70% of the streets are stairs,
I hate stairs!
><”
What is snowflake?
Tell me what is snowflake!
This is the oldest stall selling yam balls in Jiufen,
Triple the amount,
But cost only NTD 40!
Lazy to climb the stairs so I took photos around..
The “salted egg” in Taiwan,
Taken on the way to Danshui..
Play several childish & embarrassing games in YuRenMaTou,
Then we finally can look for our dinner in the night market..
After walking a long long journey,
I decided to eat STINKY TOFU!
Smells good,
And tastes yummy,
Love it!
And I had ice cream for desserts,
Really cheap,
About 10cm long ice cream,
Excluded the cone,
Cost me NTD15 only!
Went back to hotel after dinner time,
Can’t connect to wi-fi for two days!
><”
Had an activity before we sleep,
Then we got our t-shirt & chop,
For future uses..
=]
3/9/2011
Woke up lazily in the morning,
Playing games again in the room,
Then we went for lunch in XiMenDing again..
A barbecue shop,
You can eat as much as you can,
But I’m having constipation,
Can’t really enjoy the meal as my stomach was not “empty”..
><”
Barbecued marshmallows..
Haagen-Dazs’s ice cream!
Said goodbye to each other after finished our lunch,
Grace gave me a hug and I can’t control my tears again..
She said that she wants me to celebrate her birthday with her on 10/9,
But I don’t know whether I know how to go to Taipei from Hsinchu,
Then Soon May says we’re going to have a gathering lunch/dinner in QiaoDa on 11/9,
That’s good..
We took train and bus to Hsinchu,
About one and a half hour distance..
A senior came to help us,
He is Goh Jih Ren’s elder brother,
Goh Jih Her..
(give him a big clap)
Daddy,
Actually Tsing Hua isn’t really that big,
But really nice,
Like what I wanted..
<3
My hostel is under renovation,
I can’t stay there,
So I stay with Soon May for a night..
The seniors from Tsing Hua’s Malaysian Association bought us telephone card,
Ask me for my number if you want it,
Of course,
Don’t send to my previous number,
It’s no longer available..
=]
Went for dinner at a shop around the uni,
I didn’t ate much as I was still full after lunch..
A senior from Chiao-Tung University asked someone for my name,
And my fb’s name too,
Then you know what he said?
He asked me am I the one who started the “Hungry Theory”,
I don’t want to tell you the embarrassing story here..
==”
Then we went to buy stuffs,
So many things to buy..
><”
I bought my bed, pillow and blanket in Chiao-Tung University’s 7-11,
Weird isn’t it?
Daddy,
The bed selling in the school are all standard size,
Not thick too..
By buying those things I collected 32,
Going to change it..
Bathed and washed my clothes,
Actually isn’t that bad like I thought,
Everything is really convenient here..
Using washing machine only cost us NTD 10,
Cheap isn’t it?
I heard some university cost much more than that..
will upload today's later..
































